REACH for Wellness Fitness Center
The Hannahville Fitness Center is located on the upper level of the Health & Human Services Building.
The Fitness Center is available to:
- Any community member 18 years or older (16 and up can use the facility with supervision from an immediate family member).
- Any Hannahville Indian Community employee
- Any Island Resort & Casino employee
- Spouses of employees
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 4:00 pm
Employee Wellness Center
The Employee Wellness Center is located on the 2nd floor of the Palm Tower within the Island Resort & Casino. It is open 24 hours/7 days a week!
To access the facility you must first obtain a wellness badge. Daily badges are available from the security podium located next to the Hotel desk. Permanent badges are available from the Casino Human Resources Office.
The Employee Wellness Center is open to:
- Tribal Members 18 years of age and older with a Tribal Identification Card
- Employees of the Hannahville Indian Community
- Employees of the Island Resort & Casino
Hannahville Indian School Weight Room
Various workout equipment is located in the upstairs of the Hannahville Indian School Gym. During school hours individuals must sign in with the main office. After school individuals can sign in within the Youth Services office.